Our MATEM are mobile water treatment cells to make drinking water .
These are second-hand equipments, from the stocks of the French Army – without gray card.
|MATEM||MOLRY-CHEMISTRY||2,100m||2.438m||6.058m||14.77 m2||31 m3|
|· Time for setting up the unit by 2 people: 3 hours,
· Treatment of surface fresh water of category A3,
Nominal flow: 7.5 m3/h,
Normal use: 20 h/day,
Operating temperature: from -15°C to +49°C,
Temperature when stopped: from -33°C to +77°C,
Storage under cover: from -20°C to +77°C,
· Flat ground with possible slope of 2%,
· Maximum height of water level / unit entrance: 5 m,
Maximum unit/storage box outlet height: 3 m,
· Distance from the capture point to the unit: 50 m,
· Distance from the storage point to the unit: 10 m,
· Distance from the discharge point to the unit: minimum 20 m.
Mechanical overhaul included.
Liners and gaskets replaced to new.
Bulk sale possible.